Sail and bungee
Add something extra to your one week Greek Island sailing experience – why not include a bungee off the Corinth Canal as well!
The iconic jump is 80 metres high, is in a stunning location and it’s the perfect way to kick start an amazing Greek adventure.
What does “Sail and Bungee” include?
Well…pretty much everything, but just to make it completely clear here goes:
- Yacht – Dufour 43, fully equipped charter yacht, four cabins with two heads. Sleeps up to six guests, one cabin is reserved for the skipper.
- Skipper – all fees.
- Fuel – all yacht and dinghy fuel.
- Harbour fees – all harbour fees, wherever you go.
- Bungee jump at the Corinth Canal, including return transfers from Alimos Marina.
- Yacht insurance – all insurance costs.
- Linen – no additional charge for bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning – no fee for end of charter cleaning.
Here is what you are responsible for:
- All flights, transport and transfer costs to get yourself to Alimos Marina in Athens.
- All your own food and beverages, either on board or on shore.
- The skippers meals on board or on shore.
- All personal insurance and medical costs.
- Any additional activities you may choose to undertake.
- Any tip for the skipper.
Weeks available and costs:
13 to 20 May– Sorry sold! Single occupancy double cabin – €1299 per person Shared double cabin – €749 per person. Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins) – €3999
- 20 to 27 May
- Single occupancy double cabin – €1299 per person
- Shared double cabin – €749 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins) – €3999
- 16 to 23 September
- Single occupancy double cabin – €1399 per person
- Shared double cabin – €799 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins) – €4149
Do you live in the UK? Then add these bungee jumps to to package for the following deal prices:
- Killiecrankie Bungee – £35pp
- Titan Crane Bungee – £39pp
- Highland Swing – £30pp
Call us now on +44 (0) 345 017 9968 or send us an email with any questions